Thursday, September 6, 2012

Paint and Stone...

Exciting times! This is what I've been waiting for!

Front door installed. LURVE!

We are rocked! dining/kitchen area

Master Bath

Carter's bedroom   


Imagine it covered in stacked stone. Oooh lala.


I didn't get any pics of when they were nicely mud and taped, but those guys did a REALLY good job. And amazingly fast. They had the whole place done in 2 weeks!

Now we move on to the fun stuff....paint!

Master bedroom -- SW Storm Cloud. Very moody and fun, love it!

Very bummed I didn't get a pic of the gray....it's a perfect gray! 


Yesterday they started on the stone work. Will look lovely with the Summit Gray siding.
Kentucky Cutface by Centurion.




1 comment:

  1. it looks beautiful! I am so jealous our mudder has been at our house for a MONTH. seriously! he is the best in town they say but CMON!!! I love your stone! looking good girl!

    ReplyDelete