Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Framing Days 1-3

Yippee!! I'm ten kinds of excited that framing is underway! Let me show you!

Day 1:
Floors joists were set...support framing in the basement completed.




Day 2:
 Posing in my kitchen. :)

 Hubs saying "Now this here will go here...."

 More posing....master BR closet

 Floors are in...its so pretty :)



 Where the stairs will be...

 So fun to be able to walk on it!


Day 3:

We can see where the rooms are! They are framing it in kind of a different way. The top two boards will actually be the ceiling, so all they will have to do tomorrow is place the studs and those will be on top. I think that's right. At least that's how hubs explained it. :)


 I squealed when I saw how big our bedroom is. :) 

 And look! Everyone's already hanging out in the kitchen. :)

 Carter would not leave without a little drive in the "big tractor". :)

Yay for progress!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I love this part! I remember how excited we were just about a month and a half ago! And lol to everyone already hanging out in the kitchen! Isnt that how it always is!!

    ReplyDelete